All Windows versions:
Rinzo is an XML Editor for Windows
Tags: XML Editor, XML Editor, XML Editor
What is Rinzo?
Rinzo is a standalone XML Editor for Windows that is designed for all the needs of non-professional XML users.
Rinzo is the only free and totally open source XML Editor for Windows. It is fully featured and still has many basic functions of a professional tool.
New in Rinzo X
Since the Rinzo X is a new version, it has new features, but it is also small in size. The main purpose is to make Rinzo for Windows more user-friendly.
The following are its main features:
It has a strong XML processor that helps you to process your large documents, find errors, etc.
It has a unique tree view, which allows for an easy and intuitive navigation of your documents.
In addition, it has a text editor that allows for an easy and intuitive code editing.
It has a bookmarks and tags manager, which helps you to easily navigate through your documents.
It has a flexible Windows explorer.
Because Rinzo X is a new version, it has a powerful bookmark and tags manager.
Besides, the following are its specific features:
As Rinzo X is a new version, it has a better and easy XML processor.
It has a powerful dynamic type definition.
It has an in-line data viewer.
It has an XML editor.
It has a flexible display of data in the tree view.
It has a new color management system.
It has a new drag and drop experience.
Rinzo is a professional XML Editor that is completely free and very easy to use. It can be used for both personal and professional use.
Rinzo is totally open source and has no viruses or adware.
Rinzo is small in size.
You can use it as a standalone application for Windows.
It has a friendly interface that is very easy to learn.
Rinzo comes with a nice installer, which is easy to use and gets rid of the trouble of installing the whole Rinzo.
Rinzo has the following languages:
It can be used in English.
What is Rinzo X?
Rinzo X is a new version of Rinzo. It has new features, but it is also small in size.
The main purpose 384a16bd22
piranha 3dd 2012 full movie in hindi free download hd
Kelly Clarkson Greatest Hits Chapter One Deluxe Edition 2012 FLACrar
Michael Bolton Discography 1976-2011-torrent.torrent
Tuneup utilties keygenerator and setup file enjoy Serial Key keygen
Red Giant Trapcode Suite 15.1.8 (x64) Keys
Gambar Anak Sd Bugil
SwiftShader DX9 SM3 Build 3383.24
Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai 3gp hindi movie
nuendo 5 full crack vn-zoom
rajini thathuva padalgal mp3 songs free 102
Download Janus Winforms Controls Suite V4 54 8
WarpPLS 5.0 Serial Crack
HD Online Player (Malang Song Hd 1080p Download 17)
thirupachi full movie tamil hd 1080p
young justice season 1 720p download
download xwidget free full crack
telecharger microsoft office 2010 gratuit 32 bits
descargar catia v5 r18 crack
how to teach speaking scott thornbury pdf
Sockso ( is a free and handy tool to display the Internet connection status (IP address, DNS name, etc.) of devices connected to your local network. You can quickly access all your devices remotely and troubleshoot them without spending a minute or without having to log into each one of them.
Sockso consists of two parts: a mobile application that you can install on your smartphone or tablet and a client application (Windows or Mac) that can be installed on any computer on your local network.
By using Sockso, you can check what kind of Internet connection each computer or device on your network has, which means you can instantly troubleshoot problems with your Internet connection without even having to leave your room!
* Access any networked device on your local network
* Detect DNS changes from each device on the network
* Detect HTTP, HTTPS and VPN network protocols used by devices
* Automatically detect and handle VPN protocols
* Discover any connected devices on the network
* Can run in the background and shows the connection status of devices
* Can be easily updated with new devices
* Supports iOS and Android mobile apps
* Can be easily configured via the client application
* Can be accessed from anywhere on the internet
* Can be installed on devices with no software installed
* No need to download the app
* No need to install the app on every computer on your local network
* No need to connect to each device on your network
* No need to run any commands
* Works on any networked devices
* Works on all operating systems
* Runs in the background
* Supported on all devices connected to a network
* Simply choose which connected devices to monitor
* Access any networked device from anywhere on the internet
* A new IP address is assigned when a device is reconnected
* Supports all common devices on the local network
* Can display the connection status of your Internet connection
* Works on all common devices on your local network
* Can monitor your Internet connection speed
* You can configure how often to monitor your Internet connection
* Can connect to any computer on your local network
* Can be easily updated
* Automatically disconnects any device from your network if it is idle for too long
* Can be used to see what network devices your ISP is connected to
* Can be used to see what wireless network devices your ISP is connected to
* Can be used to see what