View locations in SharePoint with the Google Maps API.
The Solution uses the Google Maps API to enable you to view the geospatial data stored in SharePoint using the Google Maps client-side map API. This Solutions takes advantage of the capabilities of SharePoint Lists to store address and geospatial information to create the map instance. The custom action component of the solution provides SharePoint Users with a clickable map that lets them browse the geospatial information stored in their list.
“The Solution exists to enable users to view addresses in SharePoint based on the list definition.
This Solution uses the Google Maps API to enable users to view the addresses stored in SharePoint Lists based on the geospatial data stored in the List instance.
– Lists Definition is already in place in the Solution.
– The Solution takes advantage of the capabilities of SharePoint Lists to store address and geospatial information to create the map instance.
This Solution uses a custom action to create the map instance based on the map type selected.
– The custom action has been enabled in the Solution project.
– A Google Maps specific custom action component has been added to the project.
– The custom action component provides the user with a clickable map to let them browse the geospatial information in their list instance.
The Solution allows users to view the address based on the location of the list instance.”
Metadata Definitions File
“Shows a list of cities where it finds objects.
The SharePoint client renders the definitions file when it’s opened in the browser, giving the user an overview of the locations in the map.
The custom action component of the Solution lets the user click on the map and view the address registered in SharePoint.
Keys Per Minute
DrCrypt Data Protection and Security System
JoyRaj Text File Encryption Program
Assisted dRawing toOl
Cypheros Desktop Clock
RFC868 Time Protocol Server
Slovoed Deluxe English-German German-English
XML To CSV Converter Software
Converts RAW files to a standard portable image file.
This should work for every RAW file in a sane RAW format.
. D. K. Rowe